Renting a Piano
If you’ve not yet reached the point where you are ready to buy;
Or, if you are uncertain about the long-term prospects;
Or, if you simply want to try out a piano in your home without buying it outright, then Renting a Piano is the answer.
It’s actually very easy to achieve – just choose a piano that meets your needs and budget – and we’ll arrange to deliver it to you.
- Upright pianos from £36 per month plus VAT and transportation
- Grand pianos from £60 per month plus VAT and transportation
- Piano stools also available to rent at a small extra charge.
- All rental pianos tuned to A=440 (concert pitch).
- Minimum rental period is 3 months.
- Discounts of 12 for the price of 10, for longer term rentals
- Rental voucher of half the net monthly rental accrues for up to 5 years, reducing the price to buy either the rented piano or another of equal or higher value.
- Short term hire also available – contact us for current availability and prices.
- Our stock of rental pianos changes frequently, so please call us for details of our current stock, or call in and see us to select the piano best suited to your needs. But it’s only a good move if you’re located relatively close to Oxford, say within 50-60 miles
Check out our current stock of rental pianos.